STUDENTS OWN DIGITAL PRODUCTION
The goal is to generate knowledge of how the students' own digital production can facilitate learning processes and qualify academic and interdisciplinary learning outcomes, and the knowledge of the own production's possibilities for developing creative and innovative processes.
Intermediate goals are:
- to research the productive process and develop concepts for the students' autonomous processes.
- to generate concepts for learning, play, creative, and innovative aspects of digital productions.
- to generate concepts for intuitive interaction with the use of touch technologies
- to generate concepts connected to types of interaction and multimodality in the students' digital productions.
- to develop methods, which identify the learning, play, creative, and innovative aspects of digital productions.
- to develop models for the teacher's didactic framing, for the students' didactic design of own digital productions, in connection to different subjects and interdisciplinary projects.